Have you suffered a brain injury due to negligence?
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) occurs when a sudden trauma causes damage to the brain. Legal cases involving brain injury require skilled trial lawyers to maximize your recovery. In the United States, millions of people suffer from brain injuries each year, and more than half of these traumatic brain injuries require hospitalization. Moderate to severely injured patients often require rehabilitation that involves individually tailored treatment programs in the areas of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech/language therapy and psychological and social support.
Traumatic brain injuries are undoubtedly life-changing events for victims and their loved ones. At Shoop | A Professional Law Corporation, we have the trial expertise and resources to assist brain injury victims in obtaining maximum financial compensation for their injuries and long-term care. With Attorneys David Shoop and Don Liddy at your side, you have experience from every imaginable angle. For catastrophic injury cases, you will not find a more balanced team of attorneys who genuinely care about their clients and deliver proven results:
- $22,500,000.00 - Brain Injury
- $13,500,000.00 - Personal Injury
- $12,000,000.00 - Child Wrongful Death
- $10,000,000.00 - Brain Injury, Settled after liability verdict
- $7,000,000.00 - Child Wrongful Death
- $1,500,000.00 - Injury to Children
- $1,400,000.00 - Personal Injury
- $1,162,000.00 - Product Liability - Medical Device
- $1,000,000.00 - Personal Injury
- $225,000.00 - Product Liability - Medical Device
We will do what we can to ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to for your brain injury case - This is YOUR firm.